Tuesday 12 October 2010

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK!




I set up a facebook page about 2 months ago now and it's a great way of keeping you guys up to date with what's going on. Currently at 248 fans and rising every day!
Don't forget to help me out and invite all your friends too. The more the merrier.

Also, I've been working on plans for winter projects too. I don't want to hype it up too much but they should be awesome and really give a good idea of the talent from the South West featuring Current World Cup riders an Future ones too!

Instead of doing a full length this winter I've decided to leave that to Milky, and not call mine Locals 2, and in fact make a series of webisodes. I'll be sure to post up here once I'm done shooting.

In the meantime. Take a look at these two awesome videos from Vimeo!

DARK SIDE OF THE LENS from Astray Films on Vimeo.


Pixel's Revenge timelapse showreel from David Coiffier on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment