Friday 22 January 2010

What's appnin!

So, again, I haven't had much to post for a while. Heck, I don't even know if anyone reads this! I am guessing no-one does. Why would they? So now I feel like an idiot talking to myself.
So I am getting my camera from Aaron Bartlett next week. So expect some footage and some short videos after then.
Just want to say a massive thanks to TF Tuned. I sent away my shock on monday for a Custom Valve service & tune. When it got there they said the main body was cracked, and it would take at least a week to get the part and fix it. So I wasn't expecting to be riding this weekend. I got a text from my Dad today to say my shock had arrived back! So stoked. Bolted it up and it feels rad. So, off to Gawton tomorrow for a session with the boys. If anyone reads this, and you're there. Say Hi!
Oh, also, my road bike is up on eBay. If anyone wants it just search "Lemond Alpe D'Huez" and it'll come up.
Some bad news in the shape that the Kustom Bikes race at Bratton has been cancelled this weekend. I wasn't going to be racing but it always sucks when a race has to be cancelled due to low numbers. Maybe everyone was scared of pedalling again! (I know I was) But Don just put up the next race which should be a corker at Combe Sydenham. I had great fun last year so hopefully this year will be the same.
That's all until I have some more random crap to post.
Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment