Saturday 9 January 2010

A couple of edits

Sorry this blog is a little thin on content at the moment, not much is going on and I'm waiting to buy my camera soon, but in the meantime I just edited a few things in iMovie to see what the most basic Apple programme is capable of, I'm pretty impressed if I'm honest. I found out after editing the first piece it had a 'reverse' feature which inspired me to make a little video of stuff that would look cool in reverse. So anyway, here's what I made.

The first piece is just a few clips of stuff I had on my camera from 2009, I filmed two parts (the last clip and clip of the guy in the gold suit crashing) and my dad filmed the rest.

Then this was something I made on Thursday night after two days of being bored off college.



No comments:

Post a Comment