Wednesday 3 February 2010

So I went up to Dorchester on Saturday to pick up my camera from Mono. He was nice enough to give me a free copy of FOFO2 as well, wicked film. I suggest you all go out and buy it!

Anyway, Sunday I headed up to East Hill in Ottery St Mary to have a little practice shoot with Dom McCrae, Derek Pinkett and George Croton. After filming up there for about an hour, Adam Price came up for a play so that was sick to get a real fast rider to film too. Then Ryan Bruton from bikenutz came up for a session too.

Good day out and got some okay footage. Nothing is brilliant at the moment as I really am not used to the camera. Using the Ring Zoom it taking a while to get used to as it using all of the W/B etc.

Then got home and on Monday, ordered a firewire cable, Tripod, and Final Cut Express off Amazon. Amazed to find it came yesterday morning, which considering I didn't pay for the fast delivery was pretty rad.

Edited it yesterday in College and then spent all night trying to find out how to export it into a high quality, small size file. Export quality still isn't great but I have an idea of how to do it next time now.

Should be off to Tavi Woodlands on Sunday to shoot the Woodland Riders race down there.

Anyway, I uploaded it to Mpora, Vimeo and Pinkbike and I think that Vimeo wins the quality war.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment