Sunday 28 February 2010

British MX Champs Round 1. Taking photos!?

My mate rang me bright and early this morning to tell me that the first round of the British Motocross Champs was at a track really local to me (3 miles away) so he came down to mine and we headed out to watch.

Expecting it to be really muddy I parked a fair walk away, luckily I parked on a road and didn't have to get pushed out like the majority of non-4WD cars did. The rain that we'd been forecast also didn't arrive so got some nice pics with some wicked natural light.

I'm really quite pleased with some of the pics I took. It was annoying though not being able to take pics that I wanted because I didn't have a media pass so had to stay behind the barriers.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/timlakephotography/sets/72157623527555226/

No comments:

Post a Comment